Monday, February 11, 2013


Roses are Red…Violets are Blue-Not Purple?
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us (this week) so I thought I would add my own little twist to this somewhat corny, yet romantic standard.
Roses are red,
Violets are purple.
Now my true love has to hirple,
I warned him he was standing,
Too near my horse’s curple.

You can probably figure the above out, but if not there is always Google. 
The next one needs (and has) no explanation.

Roses are red,
Violets are purple,
Sugar is sweet,
And so’s a grape slurple,
Please excuse me, if I burple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!