Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Yesterday Was That Lucky Number, 11-12-13, Day

Bahama Snowman!
Frequently I find myself a day behind on events posted on Facebook and yesterday was that lucky number, 11-12-13, day so I expected to find some memes about that and it was mentioned a couple of times. Checking my newsfeed for yesterday’s news this morning I took note of several posts about the cold weather in St. Marys, folks there said it was freezing in the 40’s, and I saw the cold air dipping down into the south from the north mentioned on MSN too. On FB there were several mentions and photos among my more northern friends and family of the first appearance of the season’s white stuff. It, like many of the retailers in the news, decided not to wait till after Thanksgiving (or even Thanksgiving week, let alone day) to blanket them and maybe attempt to get them in the holiday shopping spirit or at least the snowman making and snowball throwing spirit. I guess I was too busy getting into the spirit of the white stuff too, the kind I found yesterday. Yesterday was my day for good fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!