Saturday, November 2, 2013

No Shave November, Thanks

This is the month I have been seeing people counting blessings, things they are thankful for on Face Book every day. I am thankful for Noshavember because last year I didn’t shave my legs for the entire month and I liked it so much that I was looking forward to another no shave month this year. That’s until I heard that No-shave-vember isn't about unshaved legs or Duck Dynasty. It’s not even about Jaguar owner, Shad Khan’s mustache. It is a month dedicated to raising cancer awareness and growing hair in to honor those undergoing chemo that can’t. Well I am for this cause too because I haven’t met anyone whose family hasn't been touched by the cancer in some way. This disease, cancer, has become so insidious and such a joy stealer that I hope in time it can be eradicated. I know people tire of fighting the good fight but research into weapons against cancer must continue. In the meantime, I mustache you if you’re looking forward to saying no thanks to shaving this November, like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!