Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Fast From Fast Food
A word of advice: break fast with fast food, don’t breakfast with fast food! Breakfast is the meal health experts and your momma say you should never skip. I have been looking at fast food breakfast menus and I have come to the conclusion that although I shouldn't skip breakfast I should skip fast food breakfasts. If I find myself absolutely out of milk and cereal, then Subway would be my best option. All of their breakfast menu items are in the 300 calorie range.
Hardee’s breakfast’s menu items range from 1,000+ calories for platters to 530 calories for their biscuits and gravy or sausage biscuit. Chick-fil-A’s bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit has 470 calories and their sausage platter tops their calorie chart at 710. Sonic’s BLT has 490 calories. Burger King’s bacon, egg, and cheese, biscuit is BK’s lowest calorie offering at 420 and their ultimate platter a whopping 1,450 calories is on the opposite end of their breakfast calorie chart.
And I’m not even going to Mc D’s. (My husband also informed me that I've skipped Dunkin’ Donuts too.) But that’s okay because for me and my little flock of hens breakfast is what it’s all about and I am making it and eating it at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!