Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Cure for Blogger’s Block

Today it seemed I was having a bit of blogger’s block with my oatmeal. This could have been a result of the break in the cold weather we've been feeling in Southeast GA. Maybe it’s because the polar plunger is predicted to return on Tuesday and suck the spring like weather we are having today down the proverbial drain, I don’t know. I just knew when I saw the fog outside this morning at chicken feeding time and found that their water wasn't frozen solid, that I wouldn't want to be spending a lot of time sitting in front of this computer attired in my mismatched fuzzy socks and slippers. And then when I tried to open a link to an article about, A new study finds that exercise among older adults helps ward off depression, dementia and other health... yada yada, that my husband sent as a possible blog topic and it wouldn't open, I figured that was a sign too, since I am an older adult. This was the first sign pointing me out the door to get moving and enjoy the day, and the next was an article I saw on 7 ways to get out of a rut (which included one of my favorites: Count your blessings-for me often best done outdoors).Now you know the reasons this blog post is so short. Yep, I’m heading out and hoping you can find time to enjoy the day today too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!