Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Brains for Sale
I actually thought I was finished writing about zombies and the zombie apocalypse but every time I think I've exhausted a subject it pops back up. In this case I figure what zombie in his right mind could resist. Apparently a bandit stole a bunch of brains and was planning to sell them, to some hungry brain eating zombies, I figure. Of course those plans have been foiled, sorry zombies. David Charles, the 21 year old suspect, allegedly stole more than 60 jars of brain and other human tissues in October from a warehouse space at the Indiana Medical History Museum. He is accused of breaking into the museum and taking jars of brains and tissue from autopsies performed on patients in the 1890s and he sold some on EBay to someone in California who notified the executive director of the museum. From that tip an investigation began and the plan was foiled.

From body parts we don’t need to brains for sale, yep there’s a market for that, I hope this could be my last words on these subjects at least till Halloween, zombies included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!