Sunday, May 12, 2013


Mom’s the Word
It’s one of the first words you probably learned to say. It was the first word for me and here are two things I’d like to share about my mother.
First, my Mom always painted pictures with mercurochrome on all my scrapes. Alligators were my favorites and she would blow on the picture to make it dry fast. Alligators (and my Mom) always made my boo-boos feel better.
Second, she loved to dance and even though she might not have had what most would consider the best moves that never stopped her. She never passed up an opportunity to dance.
Wishing her and all others a Happy Mother’s Day. Let them know they are loved because today, Mom’s the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!