Sunday, May 26, 2013

Business as Usual

So I was looking at a Jacksonville News website and right after reading how the smart phone killed the three day (Memorial Day) weekend by being a constant interruption for all the usual family outdoor fun stuff, I secretly applauded myself for being phone free in the Bahamas as always. No service from my provider helps but that’s beside the point. Then I spotted a section on the website called the St. Marys’ Police Blotter-May 2013. Before I say what I saw there let me point out ironically that even though I have turned off my cell phone (like I always do) here in the BS I do go on line so in truth secretly applauding myself is pretty hypocritical. Now for the scoop on St. Marys’ Police Blotter-May 2013, here is what I saw below the photo of a SMPD cruiser-No police reports at this time. Nice to know things are business as usual back home. Of course there were some other crazy headlines of enough importance to get them on the website and these weren't under the heading of Strange and Unusual News where I would have expected to find them either. Two of my favorites were -Couple stabs each other over American Idol conflict and Mother has son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!