Sunday, October 28, 2012


Zombies!
Vampires are out and Zombies are in. You know the undead, reanimated corpses, and mindless human beings. As a matter of fact, I thought I saw one out of the corner of my eye in my very own living room! (Maybe I should call it the unliving room.) But when I looked closer it was just my “before coffee” reflection in the mirror above the loveseat. Believe me when I tell you I now know what Zombie hair looks like and it’s pretty scary, (unless you are a bald Zombie). If Zombies weren't cannibals I’d even consider getting a couple to help with housework and the grandkids’ homework.  But seriously, there are Zombie fun runs where you can be chased by Zombies or if you wish you can be a Zombie and chase the non-Zombie runners. Here in St. Marys you can creep or lurch to the cemetery and listen to tales of local hauntings. For this tour they are calling all local Zombies to meet at the St. Marys Welcome Center at 6 PM! Then there’s 95FM’s Gravedigger’s Ball. Guess what they’re digging up…Zombies! There are even all kinds of Zombie costumes for young kids, even kindergartners  And you know Halloween is just around the corner. Wouldn't one of your little ones (or a little one you know) make a cute sock monkey Zombie? Too bad it is considered uncool for someone my age (over 12) to trick or treat because it's fun acting like a Zombie and as far as pulling together the Zombie look, well I wouldn't have to work that hard.

3 comments:

  1. How do you tell if a Zombie is a boy or a "ghoul"? Do they really miss their "mummy" (who is currently wrapped up in her work). Sounds like we all have some "grave" concerns but I "dig" it. That's why they bury lawyers 12 feet down instead of 6 - because down deep they're not bad people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but.....How do you tell if the Zombie is a boy or a ghoul????

      Delete
    2. Guess they keep that "under wraps."

      Delete

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!