Sunday, October 21, 2012


How Do You Roll?
I know how my 4 and 5 year old grandsons will roll, with what I predict will be one of the top toy picks of the holiday shopping season, Hot Wheels Ballistiks! Here is what I like about them, they don’t require batteries (low tech in my book is a plus), and they have 3 things that I know appeal to boys: they launch (like Bey Blades), break out of a ball shape (like Bakugan), and turn into cars (instead those Bakugan thingies)! The upside for cleanup time is that the shooter itself has storage space for 6 Ballistiks (in case you don’t want to collect all 24). The shooter comes with one Ballistik ball/car and is priced at $17.99 at Target. The additional ball/cars (including a Batman Ballistik) cost $6.99 each. And there is the nostalgia factor for me with Hot Wheels, I remember my twin brother’s collection rivaled my Barbie collection; he loved his Hot Wheels so. I remember buying Hot Wheels for my own boys for good behavior, stocking stuffers, and miles of fun. I also remember stepping on quite a few and one that didn't flush but that’s for a different blog all together. I’m not letting the holidays sneak up on me this year. That’s just how I roll!

2 comments:

  1. Alex and Tyler have a HUGE collection of Hot Wheels and spend hours playing with them. Thanks for the Christmas tip. Love you, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys and their toys! Love you too friend, glad you are back in town.


      Delete

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!