Monday, October 22, 2012


Highway Haiku
Been traveling a lot lately and the other day we found ourselves behind a big rig with the words High Cube on the back of it. So I read aloud, “High Cube.” My husband replied in a somewhat puzzled voice, “Haiku?” Thus the inspiration for this blog’s free form Haiku.....
 (First one’s mine)
High Cubes.....Towering, tottering, traveling down.....Highways.
 (Bob’s-my 13 year old backseat driver-gotta love this!) 
As I drove.....I noticed a flashing sign,..... please slow down.
(My Hub’s)
Together....On a road that stretches endlessly on.....Time flies, bye!

2 comments:

  1. very clever...did you use the 5-7-5 formula? I just got back from the Jonny's in Tennessee and Kenny's in the north Georgia mountains. Peak leaf season and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you seeing those lovely fall colors. I just opted for free form with short, long, short formula.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!