Monday, October 7, 2013

Super Glue Can Keep Dirt Out from Under Fingernails

Super glue really can do this and having a coating of it on your fingertips makes keyboarding feel a little funky too. How do I know this you may wonder? Well I was rehanging four pretty cool jade and coral shadowbox art pieces from Marbo’s, a defunct Chinese restaurant that used to be on Fourth Street in St. Pete when I discovered the head and beak of one peacock was disconnected and in need of repair. Hence I proceeded to open the super glue and fortunately I got my fingers apart before they became permanently fused together. The peacock has regained his head too. I had no idea super glue came out so fast…from the tube that is, and I have a feeling I am going to have it on my fingers for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!