Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cats Do the Darnedest Things!

This includes smuggling drugs, cell phones, and chargers into prisons. Yep, and I thought all they did all day was pose and act in cute cat internet videos or lay around licking themselves. But obviously cats do have secret talents like finding a way to crap in my houseplants when I am not looking. I haven’t been able to catch them in the act even though the smell should be a dead giveaway. So why not act as cat couriers carrying contraband inconspicuously into high security places? Maybe they weren't as inconspicuous as they’d hoped since a couple of them have been caught and their actions documented. And let me add this, after I repotted my houseplant I covered the surface of the fresh cat poo free soil with pinecones and balls of wrinkled up aluminum foil, and things appear so far so good. The cats at my house have returned to the fold, I mean litter box and that’s a good thing. Prison cats may be harder to deter. Nevertheless I will continue to remain on the lookout for suspicious cat characters; this is the time of year when you see a lot of them around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!