Friday, December 21, 2012


5 Golden Rings
Six geese a laying five golden rings, even though in the back of my mind I knew geese laid eggs I never questioned them laying rings in this song. Maybe that was because of the goose that laid the golden eggs or nest eggs that made me think of money. It seems like I’m always spending more of that then I actually have at this time of year. As far as six geese laying only five of anything, well as a chicken owner I can tell you that someone usually lays out every day (skips laying an egg, or in this case a golden ring) and I can never figure out which one. Whenever I ask, they just all go to squawking as if they are secretly covering for their unproductive flock member. One can never get a straight answer from a chicken.

Then there are my other favorite golden rings, onion rings. In honor of them I am adding this picture of last Wednesday’s spaghetti night treat, fast food lasagna, layered with quarter pounders, bacon, sloppy Joe meat, cheese, Big Macs, more cheese, and topped with 5 (or more) golden (onion) rings in a really deep pan. Try singing that to the two all beef patties/Mickey Ds jingle! Heart attack holiday fun food and after all as the countdown to Christmas continues, it’s the season for holiday eating too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!