Thursday, August 21, 2014

Underway with Fascination
Leave it to my other half to have a fascinating idea. Why not escape the skullduggery of day-to-day existence? Why not go where there are no dishes to do, no chickens to feed, no errands to run, no appointments to be kept? I was fascinated with the idea and agreed. That’s when my anticipation became reality, the fascinating concept of care-free existence became an engulfment in Fascination! In case, you haven’t guessed by now, my dapper darling has ensconced us on the Carnival Cruise ship Fascination! The great escape has become the fun escape! We may be all “at sea” but I, for one, am glad of it. If you've never “cruised” before, it is the best bang for your buck for vacation. They truly do take care of you and all you have to do is nothing or everything. There are plenty of activities onboard and ashore when you pull into ports of call. You can veg in your cabin or you can see the sites. Knowing my commitment to escape the waist land of excess poundage I had misgivings about such an endeavor because they FEED you from a variety of culinary perspectives and in copious quantities! (They even have a Tasting Bar where they come up with exquisite edible delights that you can try it to see if you like it.) My concerns were unwarranted because we had lunch at the newly added Mongolian Grill where you can pick your portions and enjoy “wok” ever you like. The veggies were delicious and the sauce was spicy enough to make my nose run. And just so you know, no Mongolians were harmed in the making of my meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!