Friday, August 8, 2014

Cowabunga! It’s TMNT Time!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have really bulked up! I haven’t seen the latest movie but from the ads and the trailer I wonder if maybe they are finally (after 30 years) not teenagers anymore. In the past 30 years the TMNT have been animated in a couple of TV series, they've been heroes on a half shell in a bunch of movies, and they've even come out of their shells (something true turtles cannot do) for a live Broadway musical tour. I have always liked turtles and I’m partial to the TMNT gang too. I have turtles on my ankle bracelet and a peace turtle in my pocket, but it seems like when I write about turtles of the marine and land variety this blog doesn't garner many views. I daresay this summer’s TMNT movie blockbuster will not share the same fate. I know I’m looking forward to watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!