Friday, August 29, 2014

Hello Kitty? Not a Cat?

So yesterday I read that Hello Kitty isn't a cat and couldn't find that anywhere in the news today. Maybe this means no news is good news in regards to Hello Kitty and whether or not Hello Kitty is or isn't a cat. Or maybe that says something about yesterdays’ news being old news. Then I got the idea to actually Goggle Yesterday’s News, for the rest of the quote and discovered that it’s a brand of cat litter which leads me right back to Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty also has cat ears and whiskers and that is an obvious cat indicator, in my humble opinion. I don’t care what anyone says (even the creators and producers of Hello Kitty), Hello Kitty is a cat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!