Thursday, May 29, 2014

MBA

These are the most, percentage-wise, sought after college degrees these days. They have recently surpassed masters’ degrees in education, the previous long-time leader. This is an indication according to some that the MBA is highly valued in the job market for future employees. Maybe having one makes you the MVP on the candidate list when you apply. Sounds like getting one of these might be a good way to beef up your resume. I wonder of Donald Sterling has one? As a member of a family of vertically challenged types I do not have much interest in the sport of basketball as far as watching or participating. Dribbling is for babies (same as drooling, right?). I really don’t think the tank type or even sleeveless tops they wear are flattering on me either and the shoes required are ridiculously pricey too. I have even less interest and zero respect for the likes of Donald Sterling, so I figure the MBA is out of the question for me all together…or wait a minute… I mean the NBA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!