Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Catching My Breath in Cocoa Beach

After taking my grandson to school and applauding his accomplishment-receiving the Presidential Youth Fitness Award-I am taking a minute here to catch my breath! As soon as I pick this guy up from school the action will begin. I wasn't surprised in the least that he received the fitness award. He also made sure he wore his running necklace today with little plastic shoe charms for all the miles he’s put in on the track at school in the mornings before classes begin. This and we had to leave early to get to school in time to shoot some hoops in the gym before the award ceremony today. I’m already looking forward to spending even more action time when school lets out for the summer at the end of this week and I know all the grand kids are ready for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!