Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Drive by Shooting

I read in last week’s USA Today that Honolulu City Council hasn't decided whether or not to approve advertising on the sides of city buses. This made me remember a drive by shooting I participated in when I visited Honolulu some years back. Peer pressure, the urging of our bus driver, the late hour (or wee hour of the morning, actually), and unlimited Mai Tais probably had something to do with it. As our bus pulled alongside another bus our driver counted to three as we all took aim and clicked our cameras’ flash buttons in unison while the people (our drive by shooting victims) in the bus beside us did the same. That was it, my first drive by shooting and to tell the truth I don’t remember if there was any advertising on the side of the bus back then either. I do know that I’m going to have to figure out how to use the flash on my camera phone before my next visit to Honolulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!