Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Things to Do with My Baby

Today while I was trying to come up with something to blog about, 25 fun things to do with baby on MSN caught my eye. I thought I’d put my favorites in here. Swing in the sheets (double or queen size sheets work best which is good since I have a queen sized bed complete with queen sized linens), make skin to skin contact (babies love this), find face time (not on the phone), and play silly games of peekaboo as you move him up and down. Take time to make talking take center stage and when you can’t, learn some sign language and use that. My last favorite was about how my baby and I would enjoy getting outside and going for a walk. Now I’ll admit here that these were ideas to use with babies that are actually infants but I don’t have any of those to try these out on (yes, even my grandkids are no longer babies). So I think I’ll give these a try when my baby hubby gets back to town next week. Sounds like fun to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!