Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be with you!
I missed the opportunity to wish this for you last year, but I am on it today! Here is a short excerpt from my conversation this morning with my go to blog idea guy…
Darth Vader's Shadow Behind You!
[7:43 AM] Jo Mount: I need some ideas about 'May the 4th be with you' today for my blog…
[7:46 AM] A Mount: Okay....any particular genre you want to follow like this is a good spring day to go forth and enjoy nature or if we spent a fourth of our time taking care of ourselves we'd be better off or do you know who our fourth president is or hopefully answers about Ukraine crisis and Malaysian flight MH370 will be forthcoming?
[7:48 AM] Jo Mount: Nope...Star Wars Day...say "May the 4th be with you" out loud…
Basically I was in the same place last year when I first saw memes with May the 4th be with you on Facebook too. So now I don’t feel so bad. The one thing that I really liked about Star Wars is the music. It’s still around in ringtones and TV commercials too.

If you aren't a fan you can always celebrate tomorrow. I was thinking about starting a special day tomorrow for those who imbibe in adult beverages called 'May the 5th be with you!' and it is Cinco de Mayo after all (in case you need another excuse!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!