Thursday, April 3, 2014

Find a Rainbow Today

Today is national Find a Rainbow Day and it is celebrated every April 3rd. I don’t know why this is the first I've heard of it because on any given day when a rainbow appears I've been known to stop my car to get out and enjoy it. Something about being in the presence of a rainbow lifts any heaviness I've been holding in my heart and brings a smile to my face. Funny how something as simple as a rainbow can do that. There are lots of rainbow pictures on line and though they are nice they aren't as sweet as seeing the real thing outside in the rain refreshed spring air. I guess I’ll just have to try to find a rainbow metaphorically like looking for a silver lining since today doesn't look to be shaping up as an April showers kind of day. But I’ll still be keeping an eye out, maybe in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!