Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Brazilian Butt Lift

Odd topic for me, butt here goes. I have been thinking about this since I started twerking working in my garden. So I Googled Brazilian butt lift and found 3 million results in less than .4 seconds. There is obviously a lot of interest in this. There are surgical procedures designed to give you a fine Brazilian butt booty and there is underwear that can change a flat granny booty into a Brazilian butt. There are even more DVDs and exercise routines that promise the same results and are probably less expensive than the operation and comparably priced with the underwear. I've heard about those who like big butts and they cannot lie but I didn’t realize just how far the pendulum had swung towards big butts on this issue. I have always wished my butt was smaller. I have had kids with bony butts sit on my lap and on a crowded car trip that can be quite uncomfortable for even short distances, not to mention the squeeze that comes with double buckling seatbelts. Needless to say I have my own plans for a Brazilian butt work out and after raking, hoeing, and planting some corn and onions, I’m feeling it in my butt already. At least I’ll be able to enjoy some fresh veggies and sporting a shapelier and more fashionable booty will be a nice (back) side effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!