Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dog Poo Detectives

This looks to be a promising job opportunity as more communities adopt measures to ensure that responsible dog owners bag and properly dispose of their pet poo. In Spain you can be recruited into this position and all you need equipment wise is a camera to photograph offenders. I figure you will probably be required to snap a pic of the poo too. (Mike I was thinking of you when I wrote this….remember your French onion soup photo?) Apparently pet owners in Spain are getting out of hand by allowing their pets to poo in entrance areas to public buildings, schools, and children’s play areas without picking up and disposing properly. I know I hate finding poo on my shoe and I’m guessing so do you, so this position, Poo Detective, is one that is probably necessary. I have heard of some communities that use DNA samples from the poo to determine who dun it (and left it). That seems a little pricey in my opinion when DNA testing for other crimes against humans (more serious than poo shoe) are often backlogged. So out with the old (think milkman, switchboard operators, lamplighters, etc.) and in with the new, Poo Detectives, future career opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!