Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

The first day of 2015 is almost over and I haven’t made any resolutions! Strangely enough, I am totally at peace with this. I have a hopeful feeling about this New Year, and I think I can make it a good one without resolutions. I stayed up later than I usually do to welcome 2015 in with a bunch of grandsons, some fireworks, and noisy horns. Amazingly enough, the boys all slept in this morning too, a rare event. That made the start of 2015’s day one pretty nice. Spending the past week with this crew makes me wish right along with them that they didn’t have to go back to school. But I know they will, so I’ll just have to look forward to the next time school is out and we can all be together again. Till then I'll just hold on to the memories of the funny things they did and said. Those are the stories I will tell them when they’re older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!