Friday, January 9, 2015

Fuzzy Penguin PJs

Maybe it’s because I’m old, I don’t know, but I would never consider going outdoors in my PJs. Oh maybe I’d sneak out in my PJs and robe to grab the newspaper off the driveway, but you would never find me wearing my PJs to Walmart or the grocery store. Well, now I’m thinking never might be too strong a word since I got this comfy pair of plush and fuzzy penguin pajama pants, combined with the falling snow flurries and temperatures outside in yes, south GA, St. Marys. I got these plushy penguin PJ pants (and I love alliteration) at Walmart yesterday and I have to say that they are warmer and lots more comfy than my usual cold weather go to, sweat pants. They work wonderfully without the aid of thermals (long johns) too, one layer warms all. So if you should spot an old lady pushing a cart around the store, avoiding eye contact and wearing plushy penguin PJ pants go ahead and make your cold comments. The heck with the fashion police, I’m staying warm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!