Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Napkin Lawsuit

A guy is suing McD’s because he only got one napkin with his meal. When he asked for more he was denied and things escalated from there. I thought the hot coffee lawsuit was rather frivolous but it really changed the way they put the lids on the coffee at McD’s now. They have a tool they use to make sure the coffee lid is pressed on tight. So this makes me wonder if the napkin lawsuit will be thrown out as frivolous. A couple of hundred blog posts back I wrote about nabbing napkins from all the places I ate at and how even my grandkids became my accomplices in keeping the napkin basket on my table at home full. So I guess my advice to the guy who only got one napkin from McD’s  would be for next time to try 5 Guys, the burgers and napkins are better there and you get free peanuts. The napkins are just like the cheap ones you buy at the store and they are stacked (in an easy access dispenser) at the end of the counter where you pick up your food so you can help yourself to as many as you need, and if you’re me, a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!