Friday, February 14, 2014

Olympic Hopefuls Carry Weird Stuff

I've tuned into the Olympics a couple of times since there is so much coverage it is hard to avoid. And I almost hate to admit this, but I like the figure skating. I have noticed that the commentators seem far less critical as far as their remarks during the scoring parts after the performances than it seems they've been in past Olympic coverage. If it was me I think I’d be yelling about some scores like I do at the bowling alley over the din when a single pin is left standing- You were robbed! There have been some reports of weird things some Olympic Hopefuls are carrying on their persons out on the slopes and ice too. One skier was carrying a raw egg which after the fall he took could no longer be considered lucky, more likely just messy. Another Luger is has some of her late father’s ashes along for the ride. That I can understand a little better than the egg. But mostly all the Olympic athletes carry the hopes and pride of their countries, and that isn't weird at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!