Saturday, December 7, 2013

Microsoft’s Secret?

It’s not so secret anymore. Microsoft researchers have created a smart bra, as if there weren't enough smart things out there already. Seriously, I wonder if anyone else considers the possibility that wearing one of these could be an invasion of my privacy. The smart bra supposedly can alert you if you are spending too much time at the fridge, among other things. I wonder how long it would be before it puts that info out on Face Book for the rest of the connected world to see? I for one don’t need or want my bra to tell me or anyone else how many trips I make to the fridge! I need a bra for support (literally!), not discouragement! There are already things that go on your arm to measure your heart rate and how many steps you take or calories you burn. Speaking of burn, I also think it might be time to burn those smart bras. It’s not likely that I’d buy one anyway but if I did that’s what I’d do! And yep, I am in my sixties and bra burning is kind of a sixties thing, so it makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!