Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Chocolate Covered… Potato Chips!

This is just the thing I don’t need to be even thinking about between the two biggest eating holidays on my calendar, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Unfortunately though they are now on my mind since I saw this comment on Face Book-You don't realize how many chips are in a bag until you start making chocolate covered potato chips and then you're like: "damn, this is going, to take all day". My answer would be to eat some chips before, during, and after the chocolate runs out and then it wouldn't take all day! And next of course my mind would drift to thoughts of other more conventional chocolate covered treats, like pretzels and cherries, but these chocolate covered potato chips give a newer, tastier meaning altogether to the new image conjured up in my mind by the words I’m saying with reverence (and imagine a little music in the background too)…chocolate chips. Just close your eyes try to picture the chocolate covered potato chips arranged on a sparkling cut crystal platter with the rays of the sun highlighting a glorious sunrise in the background and you’ll get the idea. Then think of the sweet and salty rush when you bite into that first chocolate chip, and yep, you may have guessed this, I bet I can’t eat just one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!