Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kids Bowl Free!
This one is for my grandkids and all you parents and grandparents looking for some summer fun for the kiddos. Kids Bowl Free has been happening all over the country and it’s been recognized on TV too. This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer. I found out about it by reading a friend’s blog, Jenn Likes It, and though it may not be new news to all readers, it was good news to me! Jenn included taking the kids to bowl free in her list of things to do this summer. She has a lot of other great ideas in her blog too (so go check them out), but the bowling thing just caught my eye because I have at least one grandson, Brody, who loves to bowl and what slightly sun burned G’ma doesn't love a change of pace that includes A/C and is free! To get your kids registered for this and find bowling centers closest to you just go online and type Kids Bowl Free in your search engine. When you get to the website, click on your state to find participating bowling alleys and just click and go from there. And…if you click on your state and don’t find a bowling alley near you participating in this you can get the creators of Kids Bowl Free to invite a bowling center in your area to be a part of this great summer fun program.   

So, you never know where you might find me or a happy crew of related bowlers but here are some possibilities. In Brunswick you might see me at the Golden Isles Strike Zone, or in Melbourne at Shore Lanes, or in St. Pete at Ten Pin Lanes, or at the Nassau Bowling Center in Yulee. And now you won’t have to wonder why I always have a spare pair of socks in my purse.

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I am absolutely checking it out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another mention, Jo! I can't wait to take my kids bowling this summer! For those who want more info, go to www.kidsbowlfree.com. You can find my full 2013 #SummerFun List at http://jennlikesit.com/2013/05/2013-summerfun-list/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love painting the sliding glass!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I did that last year with my friend's daughters. I'm hoping to do t again soon. Only this time, we may use Crayola Window Markers. I found some at a yard sale and they work really well.

      Delete

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!