Thursday, February 12, 2015

Seeing the World through Rose Colored What???
A Poem…
Roses and Valentines go together so well,
Today rose colors meanings are of what I must tell…
Roses of red - the color I favor,
Speak of love - paired with chocolate, my favorite flavor,
White roses are for those with hearts unacquainted,
With love’s tender brushstrokes, a heart yet unpainted.
Roses of pink, which signify grace,
Match the blush of new love on the one you love’s face.
Peach for the modest, purple enchant,
Orange is fascinating - I agree with that.
This year I’ll forgo roses for a simple Forget-Me-Not,

And don’t forget the chocolate ‘cause I like that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!