Monday, December 22, 2014

Phytoceramide Advanced!

This was the title of the latest junk email I deleted, but then I got to thinking about it. How did the makers advancing this product know how wrinkly and aged I am? They claim this is better than Botox which I have never used so there can be no hacked record of that. Of course it could be a plot by the North Korean hackers but it seems even more than their Sony Pictures hack, pretty far fetched. Then I heard on the radio Maroon 5’s song, Animals, especially the part in the lyrics that goes…Maybe you think that you can hide-I smell phytoceramide-just like animals, animals…at least I think that’s how it goes. Now I’m having trouble getting that earworm out of my wrinkled old head and I’m wondering who changed the station from the oldies too. I think it’s time for phytoceramide to retreat! I’m glad I deleted that email and I’m planning on staying away from daytime Dr. Oz and his infomercials too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!