Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sheet Technology (I need this!)

I've been noticing lots of articles involving a given number (of things) and what to do or not do with that number. For example, one thing you should never say to your child, or 7 management lessons from The Walking Dead, that kind of thing. For the most part I just pass on by not bothering to click until today when I spotted an article on 57 life changing upgrades for every room in your house. LIFE CHANGING capitalized itself in my head, this I figured I had to check out and so I did. 57 nearly mindless clicks later the one thing I found that might change my life - temperature control sheets. The cost of these Outlast sheets starts at $150. The makers use technology originally developed for NASA and in current use by the Army in combat clothing in the sheets. Tiny capsules in the fabric absorb heat when you get hot and release it when you get cold. I cannot say how many times I find myself throwing my leg out from under the covers when I get too hot at night and then minutes later pulling my leg back under and tucking the same covers up and over my shoulders to my chin when I get too cold, now that the cooler weather has descended. Lots of folks who like to sleep with the bedroom windows open at night (including me) would probably find these sheets very useful, and yes, perhaps even life changing, especially during this winter’s next polar vortex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!