Thursday, October 9, 2014

Grab a Little (or large) Cup of Happiness

Good news! There has been a lot of talk lately about the closing of The Thirsty Monkey, but I am here to put those rumors to rest. The Thirsty Monkey has new owners (a last minute reprieve) and yes, coffee lovers, you will still be able to go grab a little (or large) cup of happiness there! I stopped by and got my usual medium roast and it was wonderful. I also got my coffee card punched too so I am happily working toward another free cup in the near future. If you have had a hankering for pumpkin spice latte (especially before or after you visit or even just pass by the adjacent pumpkin patch), they make a yummy one at The Thirsty Monkey too. One of the new owners is a dear friend, Andrea Hilt of local movie theater fame. She has done so much for our community (providing popcorn for all those class parties for my students over the years, for one thing), so please come out and support her in this new venture. If you already are a regular at The Thirsty Monkey, I know I’m preaching to the choir but if you haven’t stopped out there, now is the time to check them out. They are located just past the light at Walmart betwixt the Honda place and Kings Bay Flowers and enjoy a cup of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!