Sunday, October 5, 2014


Let Me Take a Belfie


A friend sent me a link to a video, a commercial actually, in which Dr. Oz had everyone in his audience stand up and take a belfie. A belfie is a selfie of one’s very own belly. I like this new word, belfie, but the belly shrinking capsulized supplement, not so much. I have found portion controlled clean eating of healthy home cooked food and exercise works just fine as a belly fat shrinker. As a matter of fact I have been practicing just that and over the past year my belly has shrunk by several inches. But from here on out, every time I’m tempted to go the fast food route, and I am occasionally tempted to go for convenience, I’m gonna stop and tell myself, Let me  take a belfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!