Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sitting is the New Smoking

First orange is the new black and now sitting is the new smoking. I've never watched the TV show and I managed to get through my life until this point without smoking, but sitting, I do that. The other thing is that smoking hasn't been eradicated yet even though everybody knows it’s bad for you but sitting, I do that! I mean think of the whole evolution of ergonomic chairs that swivel and conform to your contours. Think about Goldilocks breaking Baby Bears chair even though it was just right or Little Miss Muffet. And what about my bum, my mother used to tell me to sit on that whenever I asked her where I should sit. Research says sitting raises the risk of disability, diabetes, heart disease and cancer, not to mention obesity even if you hit the gym or go jogging every day! If I want to be healthy I guess I’d best not be sitting on top of the world any more either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!