Wednesday, March 25, 2015

National CP Awareness Day

When my grandsons told me last night that they needed to wear something green today, I knew it wasn’t St. Patrick’s Day because that had already passed. So of course I asked and I was told there was a student there that everyone was wearing green for named Jacob. He walks with crutches. So I did a little looking up and found a green ribbon and some info on National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day. The boys just said Jacob would get a kick out of it if he saw a bunch of people wearing green for him today and I know he did because I saw a sea of green garbed middle schoolers at dismissal. I could go on to give a bunch of information about CP here but instead I’ll just end with a link to a You Tube video of Jacob and Haley posted by one of the teachers at my grandsons’ school. They do a great job explaining and putting a face on CP. I love their courage and determination. Check them out at… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4BsJAtckI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!