Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Next Car Will Be…
AeroMobil, a flying car! I saw the video and I am really impressed. In my family I am the one that likes to keep a car till it’s almost an antique, in other words, long after it’s been paid for. That way I think I am getting my money’s worth. That’s the way it has always been until today when I saw the video on line for the AeroMobil, the flying car that manufacturers claim will be available in 2017. It will go 99 miles per hour on land and then the can wings fold out for the ultimate off road experience. It can fly 425 miles on a tank of gas at 124 miles per hour. This info and more can be found at the Aeromobil website. No price list yet but they will be taking orders next year.

There are only two problems with my plan to get one that I can see at this point. First I have to keep my current car running for two more years and secondly, I didn’t see them land the flying car in the video. But I have known all along that my next car would be a hybrid. Guess I’ll need to get a new kind of driver’s license too!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe instead of a "hybrid" you'll be getting a "hybird" ! Wouldn't that create a flap at the car dealer! They might even use fowl language and it's bound to cost you your nest egg!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!