Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Be Careful What You Wish For Write About!
I was having a hard time deciding whether to title this post, My Close Encounter with the Gallinipper or The Almost Revenge of the Gallinipper, when I opted for neither. I only mention the timely appearance of the Gallinipper because what I thought was a flapping piece of rubber from my windshield wiper blades darting across my less than optimal night vision as I drove through the rain toward West Palm Beach on my way back to the Bahamas in yesterday’s wee hours. Instead of being on the outside of the windshield, the dawn’s early light revealed the Gallinipper himself, in the car with me. If it wasn't the Gallinipper it might have been his twin because it looked just like the one on MSN, that or he was a regular mosquito hyped up from sipping from the open can of Red Bull (or was it a Monster Energy drink) that Rhonda left in my car a couple of days ago. Either way I was able to avoid his bite (that feels like being knifed-and I am relieved to say, I have also avoided actually being knifed) but the people of Viera, Florida (exit 191 on 95) should be on the lookout because that is where the Gallinipper made his exit. MSN wasn't lying when they said the Gallinipper was set to invade south Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us about your best Words with Friends score, about a new friend you have made through the game, your thoughts about PLAY on words or even just a simple note saying hello.

Play on Words Again on Amazon

Play on Words Again on Amazon
Take a sneak peak!